- Innovative Triangulex™ outer comfort layer that is zoned for extra support for your lower back and hips making it a great choice for back pain sufferers that depend on spine alignment for pain relief.
- Reactiv™ middle layer that is pressure-responsive - usually these middle layers don't have any special features.
- Great match for back sleepers of any weight
- Breathable outer cover that feels cool to the touch in our testing. A Lot of sleep technology for the price
- 10-year warranty and 100-night free trial with free returns.
- May not be firm enough for side sleepers in our testing
- Due to the overall softness we found the Zoma slightly lacking in edge support.
Sleep position analysis
Back Sleeping - 125 pounds: Great support, contouring, leveling and spine alignment (admittedly our tester could have benefited from a thinner pillow)
|SPECIFICATIONS AND DIMENSIONS (QUEEN)|
|Ideal Sleeping Position(s)||Back Sleeping|
|Available In||One Thickness|
|Mattress Dimensions||60 x 80 x 11|
|Mattress Weight||88 lb.|
|Weight Limit||800 lb.|
|Overall Density (lb/cubic square foot)||2.88 (lb/cu ft)|
|MATTRESS DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION|
|Construction||2" Triangulex outer layer, 2" Reactiv layer, 7" Support+ layer|
|Cooling||Breathable moisture wicking outer cover|
|Cover||Mesh Polyester and Spandex cooling cover|
|Warranty||From Zoma: Every Zoma mattress is built to last and protected by a 10-year warranty. During the entire 10 years, you're covered for a full repair or replacement. The warranty covers workmanship and structural defects|
|Returns||Free Returns on all mattresses delivered to the lower 48, reach out if you're in Alaska or Hawaii|
|Customer service||Very Good|
Zoma Mattress Frequently Asked Questions
The MSRP for the Queen size Zoma mattress is $949. The standard Zoma mattress retail price for the King is $1,049 and for the twin size is $649.